bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | Scott pilgrim game re-released!
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » scott pilgrim game re-released!

Author   Thread: Scott pilgrim game re-released! 
    1-15-2021  5:28 AM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

Not sure if anyone is active but they released a new updated release of Scott pilgrim video game that came out with the movie.

I know Adam is a fan of the film, not sure if Adam plays video games but I figured I'd still post it. Also while the game was only available digitally before, A company that does limited releases of physical copies of digital only games is doing a run of this game if you want to just buy it for collection sake.
    1-23-2021  5:19 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Yeah!

I obsessively played this back in the PS3 days, and I'm definitely getting one of these physical releases. Although I'm waffling on the platform, specific edition, and if I should wait to just get it at Best Buy (where the most popular Limited Run releases usually wind up).

I'm a pretty avid gamer. So far this month, I've played through Watch_Dogs: Legion and 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, and Immortals: Fenyx Rising (lots of games with colons in the titles) is probably up next.

Thanks for thinking about me!
    2-05-2021  10:07 AM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

did you get a chance to play cyberpunk? I haven't been gaming too much lately but I picked that up. I'm not sure what to play but I want to get that Star wars game (fallen order i think) that came out a while back but waiting for a sale.
    2-20-2021  11:13 AM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

I bought Cyberpunk -- two copies, actually! one for me, and another for my kid sister -- but I haven't played it yet. I might be lazy and wait for the next-gen update. I'm weirdly intimidated by long games right now.
    4-17-2021  11:04 AM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

ADAM! They re-release the scott pilgrim soundtrack with the brie larsen version of black sheep. Its pricy though, it has the licensed songs soundtrack and the score. Its the 7 evil exes edition.