bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | Tell me what you think about werewolfs, vampires, ... | Page 2 of 3
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » tell me what you think about werewolfs, vampires, ... » page 2 of 3

Author   Thread: Tell me what you think about werewolfs, vampires, e.t.c. 
    6-25-2004  5:23 PM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

I'm Back, would you like to come to my apartment and play with the blue water? It's awfully nice this time of year.

After that we can go bobbing for fries. And when we're done with that we can play garbage man.

We'll have an awfully good time. Don't you want to come and plaaaaay with me?

my mind

"We're all gay inside."- Justin
"My man parts squee'd in happiness."-Justin
"You make God cry at his puny orgasm."-Justin in chat
"One liners are fun. Mine just shit genius."- me

6-25-2004  10:04 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Ha ha. You seriously scare me sometimes April. But I guess that's pretty normal isn't it?
    6-25-2004  10:05 PM  
 merton_is_hott
 User

Jun. 5, 2002

April...
have some alcohol...
*gives April Vodka*
    6-25-2004  10:44 PM  
 MertonJDingle
 User

Sep. 19, 2001

*cries*

6-25-2004  11:13 PM  
 merton_is_hott
 User

Jun. 5, 2002

*gives MJD Vodka too*
    6-26-2004  12:05 AM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

Quote:
Ha ha. You seriously scare me sometimes April. But I guess that's pretty normal isn't it?

Now what on Earth would make you think that?

*hides Freddy Krueger collectables*

Quote:
April...
have some alcohol...
*gives April Vodka*

Hey, you don't have to tell me twice!

my mind

6-26-2004  6:16 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Freddy Krueger is freaky! He does more with the kids than just killing them. He molests kids or something. Like in the first movie he was rolling around on the ground with that Stacy girl and I was like ooooook. The only Freddy movies that I've seen all the way through is the first one and the "Freddy vs. Jason" one. I have the first one because it has Johnny in it! Yay! That was his first movie. I got a little scene of the "Freddy's Dead" one because Johnny has a cameo in that one. He gets hit in the head with a frying pan. "This is you're brain... this is your brain on drugs" WHACK! It's awesome!
    6-26-2004  6:33 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

*coughpatheticcough*
    6-26-2004  8:01 PM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

*coughdiehardfred-headsince8cough*

*hides in shame*

my mind

6-26-2004  8:24 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Yeah, I know I'm pathetic... DEAL WITH IT DAMMIT!
    6-26-2004  8:50 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Really, must you speak of Johnny Depp every five seconds? *sigh*
    6-26-2004  8:56 PM  
 merton_is_hott
 User

Jun. 5, 2002

Really, it does get annoying...
    6-26-2004  11:26 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Lol yeah I know I'm sorry. I'll try to stop because it probably does get annoying after awhile. Don't read the post I just put on the random noise section (Sorry forgot which thread it was) if I would have read this thread first I wouldn't have posted it. Sorry again it's just kinda of hard not to. But if I stop will you give me an ice cream cone! *pleads*
    6-26-2004  11:52 PM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

I've had the unpleasant experience of seeing the first 5 or 6 Freddy movies. >_<
    6-27-2004  10:50 AM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Yeah, I think they really over do all of the Jason and Freddy movies. There have been like 12 or more each! It's getting pretty pathetic if you ask me. Talk about beating a dead horse with a stick... or however that saying goes. They might do that with the Spiderman movies too. It was on the radio the other day. They said they were probably going to do a 3rd one, and at the rate they're going there might even be a Spiderman 8. When I heard about it I was like "What the hell? Dude that's just wrong!" I mean, I liked the first Spiderman as much as the next person, but some people just need to learn when to stop.
    6-27-2004  11:11 AM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Not many movies can get away with more than two, but I can safely say that there are two that come to mind that can: Harry Potter (Tom Felton can make a spin-off of the movies, it'll be great!) and horror movies.

Horror movies, although I haven't seen many, always get funnier the more they get dragged on. Not because it's intentional, but because the acting gets increasingly stupider and the killing gets a lot more enjoyable. Except in the case where the villain gets annoying. And Texas Chainsaw Massacre (I've only seen the original, I refuse to watch 2, 3, or 4, but I might watch the remake in the distant future.).
    6-27-2004  11:48 AM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

Quote:
There have been like 12 or more each!

Wrong-o. There have been 7 Nightmare on Elm Street movies and 10 Friday the 13th movies. Jason VS Freddy has not been counted by the fans of either because it's a combination of both.

my mind

6-27-2004  2:30 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

Quote:
They might do that with the Spiderman movies too. It was on the radio the other day. They said they were probably going to do a 3rd one, and at the rate they're going there might even be a Spiderman 8. When I heard about it I was like "What the hell? Dude that's just wrong!" I mean, I liked the first Spiderman as much as the next person, but some people just need to learn when to stop.

Nah, I think it's different for a comic book series [or even a regular book series]. I mean, you can't just stop producing movies in the middle of a series... Even some die-hard fans of the comic who are against the idea of movies will still go and see them, most likely out of curiosity. It's just a chance for movie-makers to milk the series for all it's worth, and the audience seems very pleased so far. Win win situation.

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet
    6-27-2004  3:52 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

..... I AM A DONUT!
    6-27-2004  4:30 PM  
 mer
 User

Oct. 28, 2002

"It's slang, he's American, he's a douuughnut. He's a fuckin' dooouuughnut."

ich bin ein berliner
ninjas are soooooo sweet
    6-27-2004  7:02 PM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

Cake or death?

my mind

6-27-2004  8:48 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Quote:
Wrong-o. There have been 7 Nightmare on Elm Street movies and 10 Friday the 13th movies. Jason VS Freddy has not been counted by the fans of either because it's a combination of both.

Yeah, I knew I didn't get the correct number of movies, but I was too lazy to go check and see how many there actually were.

I've only seen two of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies (The first and the new remake). I went to go see "Scary Movie 3" with one of my friends but we ended up sneaking into TCM, but my friend gets really freaked out in horror movies so we got out of that one and went back into "Scary Movie 3" and it was right at the part where the Samara person whipped out the chainsaw and started chasing that guy with it. Talk about great timing eh? My friend was like "This is totally not fair!" Ha ha. Then when it came out on dvd we watched the whole thing together again. It's not as scary at someone's house as it is in the movie theatre. That's really the only movie that I kind of got really freaked out on. It wasn't really the violence, it was just the feeling I got from it and stuff. The thing that really sucked about it was that the hot guy from "Six Feet Under" was the first one to die. Grrrr. Stupid movie! We saw the first one at my friend's birthday party and it was so funny at this one part because the girl was being chased by the chainsaw guy and she was just running around in circles screaming, then pausing to look around, and then running again. It was like "HOLY MOSES ON CRACK! THERE'S A FREAKY BASTARD WITH A CHAINSAW CHASING AFTER ME! I THINK I'LL JUST RUN AROUND HIS HOUSE A WHOLE BUNCH INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIND SOMEBODY TO HELP ME!" *stops in the middle of the woods*"Oh look at this pretty tree... OH SHIT HE'S STILL BEHIND ME I THOUGHT FOR SURE I WAS GOING TO LOSE HIM WITH ALL THOSE TURNS I WAS DOING!" There was this one part that was really disturbing though. The guy finally caught her and took her to his house and his grandpa(he was like this skeleton looking guy) cut her finger and started sucking the blood out of it. That was weird. Oh yeah, have you ever noticed how in horror movies girls never where bras? It's kinda freaky. There just running along and yeah... I think you know what I'm talking about.
    6-28-2004  10:48 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Actually, the girl did try to find help. She went into the . . . gas station, I think? Or some sort of convenience store. But then the guy who ran it was "the cook," so she was pretty much screwed. The only part that I really laughed at in the movie was when they were eating dinner (still, the dinner scene was disturbing) and she's still screaming, and Leatherface and a few of his relatives start joining in.
    6-29-2004  2:35 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Yeah, well I remember her running to the gas station but she ran around in circles for awhile before she went there. Maybe she was just lost. Lol. Yeah, old movies are freakier than newer ones because well... they're old. Lol I don't know what I'm talking about. Don't mind me. The ending of the first one was funny too because after the girl got away the leatherface guy went crazy and started swinging his chainsaw around all over the place. That part in the beginning where they were looking through the house (before they found out about the leatherface guy) was funny too because they just left the wheelchair guy out there and he was all pissed off at them and then he tried to get into the house but his wheel got stuck. For some reason my friends thought it was funny. There was only one part in that one that scared the shit out of me. It was when that ond girl was walking through the woods with the wheelchair guy in the dark and then all of the sudden Leatherface popped out of nowhere and jammed his chainsaw into the wheelchair guys chest. That freaked me out. Right after that movie was over we went outside(it was like 1 in the morning) and ran around in the woods. Ha that was creepy. Then one of my friends got freaked out and screamed for no reason so we all got scared and started running to the house, and I almost ran into the fence. Luckily I saw it in time. It would have been funny, but it would have hurt like a monkey too.
    8-11-2005  1:03 PM  
 B@nn3d
 User

Aug. 11, 2005

ur a poke'mon fan? (lol)
    8-30-2005  9:46 AM  
 Murdog
 User

Aug. 8, 2005

For the pit of the living shark man
    8-30-2005  10:03 AM  
 Murdog
 User

Aug. 8, 2005

The only one that respect me is MertonJDingole!!!
    8-30-2005  5:07 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

oh no u di'n't!

Dude, Pokemon Fan hasn't been around in forever. And your question to her was completely pointless. You're a moron.
    8-30-2005  5:50 PM  
 skellie
 User

Aug. 1, 2003

POKEMON RULES. STOP LAUGHING, CUPCAKE. SEE WHY YOU MAKE ME HURT YOU? SEE?
    8-30-2005  9:05 PM  
 B@nn3d
 User

Aug. 11, 2005

why is skellie covering for me? seriously and why do you have to be soo negitive? act your age instead of calling people names