bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | Halloween 2010
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » halloween 2010

Author   Thread: Halloween 2010 
    10-17-2010  10:23 PM  
 TRAE SKITTY
 User

Dec. 9, 2005

It's almost Halloween ladies and gentlemen...
I've been getting into the spirit for what seems like months in advance.

What are your costume ideas for this year?

I don't have anything that extravagant this year seeing as I don't even have a plan for the night yet. I'm going as a zombie saints fan. I'm entirely too excited for the game to think about a Halloween costume so, I figured put on my black and gold tutu, splash some blood on my face, and I'm good to go!
    10-18-2010  6:19 AM  
 Dutchy
 User

Jun. 25, 2010

Halloween isn't a big deal in The Netherlands, sadly. based on my valuable intell(Halloween specials from TV series) it must be fun. it's getting more popular though.

Even so, I kinda get hooked on the "This is Halloween" song from "A Nightmare for Christmas" and after looking around for a good werewolf movie to download, I found the BBC series "Being human". The pilot was pretty good, so that'll be my Halloween plans: watching those two seasons in the coming weeks.
    10-19-2010  4:42 PM  
 TRAE SKITTY
 User

Dec. 9, 2005

Oh my gosh! I could never live in The Netherlands! I love Halloween entirely too much. I've been watching tons of cheesy horror flicks like Thankskilling and Andre the Butcher. They have something called Red Werewolf Hunter coming on Sci Fi this Saturday which is about Little Red Riding Hood all grown up or something like that. It sounds pretty awesome.
    10-19-2010  6:20 PM  
 MikeLD
 User

Jul. 20, 2010

We dont have halloween here in Denmark, but we have another holiday that is just like it.
With the main difference that it was originally way more violent, like kids killed cats trapped in barrels and that sort of fun thing. Now their is just candy in the barrels

We are adapting halloween though, just like we adapted valentines day. I have been invited to a party on halloween but i dont know if im going to dress up. Maybe im going as a streaker. Who knows.
    10-20-2010  12:59 AM  
 Lucifer
 User

May 12, 2005

I'm a huge Halloween nut too. Been watching a ton of horror movies (mostly ones I haven't seen yet and some of my favorites). I went as a zombie school girl last year and was really proud of my make-up job so this year - just to switch it up a little - I'm gonna go as a zombie biker chick.

I had no idea about plans all month and was starting to worry, but the other day I found out apparently my one friend's band is going to do a fan-concert of Bowie's Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders from Mars and then there's supposedly a big party to follow. Sounds fuckin' sweet to me, haha.
Lucifer
    10-28-2010  12:58 AM  
 TRAE SKITTY
 User

Dec. 9, 2005

A miracle just happened! Me and my friends are actually capable of making plans slightly ahead of time! We're going to the NOLA Zombie Walk on Saturday! I'm kind of excited to put on a tutu and some fake blood and walk around the quarter with the rest of the dead.
    10-28-2010  1:03 AM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

I was going to go as Ma-Ti from Captain Planet, but apparently I'm joining everyone in my office in not-going to the Halloween party there.
    11-02-2010  3:35 PM  
 lycanthropy_mast
 User

Feb. 10, 2001

11-03-2010  5:07 AM  
 Dutchy
 User

Jun. 25, 2010

it's genius, whatever it is.
    11-13-2010  7:37 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

I was Audrey Hepburn this year which was awesome because I've wanted to be her for the past 2 years just couldn't find the right dress! Here are a couple of the pictures: