bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | Demoniod | Page 1 of 2
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » demoniod » page 1 of 2

Author   Thread: Demoniod 
    9-07-2007  1:30 PM  
 MaidM
 User

Mar. 7, 2007

Is anyone here registered with Demoniod? Because there's a movie I want to download and so far demoniod is the only place I've found it and you need to be invited to join.

So, if anyone has an account and wants to invite me, I would give you my eternal gratitude and possible my first born child.

*grovels*
    9-07-2007  1:40 PM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

http://www.Demonoid.com/register.php?with_invite=1

Just don't get yourself banned.

my mind

"We're all gay inside."- Justin
"My man parts squee'd in happiness."-Justin
"You make God cry at his puny orgasm."-Justin in chat
"One liners are fun. Mine just shit genius."- me

[edited by Bodacious Ta Ta on 09-07-2007 01:56 PM]
    9-07-2007  1:42 PM  
 Lucifer
 User

May 12, 2005

Haha, I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day and saying how I wished I could get a Demonoid code, and he just told me his username and password.
Lucifer
    9-07-2007  1:44 PM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

I love Demoniod a lot. The full DVD downloads are the best thing ever. I'm sure my hard drive hates me for it though.

my mind

9-07-2007  1:47 PM  
 MaidM
 User

Mar. 7, 2007

Thank you, thank you, thank you! *grovels* You are possible the best person on earth/ever.

So, I'll get to work on that first born child and get back to you.
    9-07-2007  1:52 PM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

No problem.

my mind

10-14-2007  10:37 AM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

Umm, if it isn't too much trouble...could I also have an invite code? I've been trying to get on Demonoid for almost two years now...
    10-14-2007  11:12 AM  
 Bodacious Ta Ta
 User

Jul. 15, 2002

And who, exactly, are you? I've never heard nor seen you before. What makes you think I'm throwing out an invite to some random person who's never posted before.

my mind

10-14-2007  2:53 PM  
 Austin
 User

Nov. 25, 2001

*palmface*

They probably searched Demoniod code on google and this came up. lol

I've never heard of Demoniod, but it sounds cool.

Add Me to Skype: xsolarxsisterx

| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Livejournal | Photography |
 [edited by Austin on 10-14-2007 02:58 PM]
    10-14-2007  3:43 PM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

I confess that the lady IS partially correct - I'm new, I'm desperate, and at my wit's end.

Honestly, I'm not trying to pressure you into anything - It's up to you whether you will or no.

But I don't know ANYONE who has a demonoid account. I'm about ready to throw my hands up in disgust, frankly.

I'm honestly, truly, and humbly asking for your help, and let me tell you - that's not something that comes easily to me.

I do want you to know, however, that I won't be retaliatory or malicious if you say 'no'. I'm just hoping that you'll pity the poor bastard who's writing this.
    10-14-2007  4:49 PM  
 Lucifer
 User

May 12, 2005

Sorry, but we're a viciously tight-knit clique around here and we like to cause harm to new people, especially new people that don't have any need, desire or interest in actually joining and participating in the forum for the forum's sake.
Lucifer
    10-14-2007  6:35 PM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

*brightens up* Ah, well that I can easily respect! You have to weed out the weak ones. I confess to having done the same myself, and in retrospect, I'm a little ashamed at my previous naiveté.

I would ask for your apologies, collectively.

I confess that I had only heard the slightest bits about this TV show, and frankly, I wasn't terribly interested in it.

However, looking around this site has piqued said interest a bit.

Even if I don't get the Demonoid code, I'm beginning to think that this may not have been a fruitless search.

Whilst I don't think that "Big Wolf On Campus" is quite the once-in-a-lifetime heart-stopping phenom that I (admittedly) consider the defunct "Firefly" series to be, I do confess that it is more than mildly amusing.
    10-14-2007  7:25 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

You're pretentious. The way you write makes my eyes glaze over and my brain tighten. So many pseudo-intellectual buzzwords...
    10-14-2007  7:44 PM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

Pretentious? Perhaps. Most of my pedanticism can be directly traced to a disorder called Asperger's. In layman's terms, I'm a very high-functioning Autistic.

One of the ways this disorder presents itself in me is a highly formalised, almost archaic manner of speech and writing. I am socially lucid enough to be aware of how irritating this must be to others. For that, I do apologize. It is, however, not something that is within my power to change.

My goal is not to obfusticate, but to (perhaps arrogantly...or probably, even) enlighten in one of the few ways I can: through command of the English Language.

It would be cliché to refer to it as both a gift and a curse, but it is precisely that situation that I find myself caught in.

*shrugs* It's just the way I am, and though I respect your views, and sympathize with you for having to wade through the almost mind-numbing quagmire of 'buzzwords', as you so bluntly put it, I am under no obligation to agree with said views.
    10-14-2007  7:48 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

This isn't me making fun of you or questioning whether you actually are autistic or not, danyet, so just know I'm making an observation.

Doesn't it seem like every new person who comes here says they have some sort of disorder?
    10-14-2007  7:53 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Yeah, actually, Lupa. I've noticed that.

I'm aware of what Asperger's is, considering I've had a lot of friends with Asperger's, but it doesn't make your posts any less annoying. I don't have to put up with you just because you have it, though, so I definitely don't take back what I said. You don't have to agree, but it's still true that you speak in a pretentious manner, no matter what the reason.
    10-14-2007  7:53 PM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

I suppose. There IS a rather annoying mentality going around of the 'flawed hero'. People who have no extraordinary gifts or talents will sometimes create or exaggerate negative facets of their personalities.

It's likely, probable even, that their sub-concious has determined that even negative attention is still attention. Humanity seems to be on an upward spiral of egotism recently. Sad, don't you think?
    10-14-2007  7:55 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Wouldn't that apply to you, since you're doing what Lupa observed? She wasn't exactly asking you since you don't know what trends we have with new people.
    10-14-2007  7:56 PM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

Fair enough, Noryndr. As long as you're aware of what you're dealing with with regards to myself, I have no difficulties accepting your unwillingness to compromise.

On the contrary, I applaud your determination to hold your ground.
 Lucifer
 User

May 12, 2005

Yeah, I have a friend with Asperger's who does speak a little more formally than need be, but he's still not this bad.
Lucifer
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Compromise? What's there to compromise?
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

Noryndr, in my case, there isn't any exaggeration, merely explanation.
    10-14-2007  7:57 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Exaggeration or explanation, the difference has nothing to do with what Lupa said.
    10-14-2007  7:57 PM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

By 'compromise', I meant your unwillingness to show any sort of leniency towards me because of Asperger's.
    10-14-2007  7:59 PM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

And as far as the degree of formality to which I speak, there are degrees of Asperger's. Some are only slightly noticeable, whilst I tend to piss off anyone who doesn't happen to have a very laid-back personality.
    10-14-2007  7:59 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

I don't see anything to compromise with here.
    10-14-2007  8:00 PM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

With regards to Luna's comments, this is the only thread I've read, let alone posted in, on this site.

I frankly wasn't aware of any others who claimed 'disorder' when their views were challenged.
    10-14-2007  8:00 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Which is why the question wasn't directed at you, as I mentioned.
    10-14-2007  8:03 PM  
 danyet
 User

Oct. 14, 2007

Noryndr, you're actually starting to annoy me. Don't misunderstand this, though; I'm rather suprised.

It's rare that I come across a person as steadfast as you. I would suggest, however (without any sort of malice), that you may wish to be a little less...shall we say callous?

Frankly, I don't mind you throwing me under the bus, as the saying goes. Lord knows I deserve it, and often. But I would caution against taking such a hard stance against others.
    10-14-2007  8:06 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

You could suggest that I be less callous, but it won't help.

If I annoy you, then fantastic! You don't exactly belong here, since you only Google'd in to gank a Demonoid code. And this is definitely not the appropriate place for that.