bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | Seth Green & the New Orleans Saints
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » seth green & the new orleans saints

Author   Thread: Seth Green & the New Orleans Saints 
    11-12-2009  11:15 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

I remember watching the special features on the DVD and Joss Whedon and Seth Green were talking about his departure like it was some epic thing. They were saying how him killing that girl werewolf was this huge deal, but really the whole thing was kind of lame. His werewolfism didn't serve a very useful purpose after...well, the first time it was revealed he was a werewolf. You could tell that the writers were trying to find ways to make that useful to the story.

I personally think Oz's best episode was Beauty and the Beasts in season three. I also loved his bit about "Patches" the zombie cat in Dead Man's Party.
    11-12-2009  11:19 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

LOL imdb reveals that Ben Affleck was Basketball Player #10 in the Buffy movie and he didn't even get credited.

Also Hilary Swank? Really?

Seth Green was also in the originally Buffy movie but he was cut out of it, but his picture's still on the back of the movie. LOL Maybe he left the show because he was bitter?
    11-13-2009  12:47 AM  
 Milary
 User

Mar. 18, 2009

oh i watched the move for the first time in ages like a month ago and was surrpised to find out that the weird vampier with the chich earging was david arquette.... i was like wtf thats david lol
    11-13-2009  11:42 AM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Ha ha, he's awesome though. My favorite part of the movie is Paul Reubens.
    11-13-2009  12:09 PM  
 Milary
 User

Mar. 18, 2009

dont you just love how that one guy kept fainting. lol
    11-14-2009  6:56 AM  
 medb_of_light
 User

Mar. 26, 2001

I got in trouble on the play ground after watching the Buffy movie. I was in the 1st grade and I would be a vampire slayer and chase people with pencils. Because of that, there was a new rule introduced of no pencils on the play ground.

11-14-2009  12:39 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

Ha ha, you rebel.
    11-14-2009  4:26 PM  
 Milary
 User

Mar. 18, 2009

oh thnats funny. its good to know i wasnt the only psycotic first grader lol.. of course i never chased people with pencils lol
    11-14-2009  7:17 PM  
 medb_of_light
 User

Mar. 26, 2001

It wasn't like they weren't playing along. I knew better then to ACTUALLY stab them. I was in at least the 5th grade when I really wanted to stab my classmates.

11-14-2009  10:21 PM  
 Milary
 User

Mar. 18, 2009

eh i created a hit list in 6th grade a list of all the class mates I planned to have a hired assighn kill. it only got larger as the years went by. sometimes i like to dig it up just to have a good laugh
    11-15-2009  1:05 PM  
 medb_of_light
 User

Mar. 26, 2001

Yeah, you couldn't have those when I was in middle school. Mostly cuz of the whole Columbine thing AND really stupid boys bringing actual guns (but no bullets) to my school when I was in the 7th grade.

11-15-2009  3:04 PM  
 Milary
 User

Mar. 18, 2009

are you serrious? they brought guns with no bulletes? what was it suposed to be a prank? thats almost as lame as the kid the not only puta bomb threat in the boys stall but also called and let the school secatry at our school kno.... some people are just stupid.
    11-15-2009  5:39 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

Quote:
I got in trouble on the play ground after watching the Buffy movie. I was in the 1st grade and I would be a vampire slayer and chase people with pencils. Because of that, there was a new rule introduced of no pencils on the play ground.

That reminds me of my little sister. When she was in preschool she used to pretend she was a T-Rex and run around and roar at the other kids. Her teacher came up to my mom one day and told her that she needed to stop because she was scaring the other children.
    11-16-2009  9:36 AM  
 medb_of_light
 User

Mar. 26, 2001

We got a bomb threat at our school once. It was one of my friend's exboyfriends. hehe. But it was total bullshit and panic and we all just bailed. THEN they decided to make a plan for if that happened again.

And I used to pretend like I was a dog when I was like two when me and my mom were in Wal Mart. I still don't live that down. But whatever, I was a kid.

I used to scare the other kids at school cuz I liked monsters and ghosts. They thought I was going to like sacrifice babies. Used to get shit until I beat the hell out of just the one kid for it. Then no one did it to my face at least. Haha.

11-16-2009  5:08 PM  
 Milary
 User

Mar. 18, 2009

my senior year of high school they came up with this lame plan on what to do if their was a shooting at our school. heres the plan sit huddeled up in a corner and dont be a hero lmfao
    11-21-2009  12:36 AM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

at my school someone i know ranted about how mad some teacher made him and said he was gonna shoot the school up on myspace, apparently someone emailed the post to the school and the next day everyone freaked out and there were cops and stuff
    11-21-2009  1:10 AM  
 Milary
 User

Mar. 18, 2009

all talk no action