bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Episode Trading | Working links for all HQ boc?
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » episode trading » working links for all hq boc?

Author   Thread: Working links for all HQ boc? 
    7-17-2018  10:09 PM  
 zuri786
 User

Jul. 17, 2018

The megaupload links are dead

Has someone got all of them in good quality which they could share with me?

Thanks
    7-18-2018  5:20 PM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Hey Zuri,

Unfortunately, BWOC has never been released on any streaming services, or on dvd (except for the 5 episodes that I have released, that were given out in a newspaper). The only releases out there, are mostly by CHIPPER, and a few other vhs rippers, and are probably the exact same quality as the ones you have, which is not that great.

If you don't have these 5 episodes yet, they are Here

Check out this thread, and vote for BWOC, who knows, maybe Netflix will listen.

http://www.bigwolfoncampus.org/forum/read.php?ID=7374
 [edited by StaticSense on 07-18-2018 05:27 PM]
    7-19-2018  11:17 AM  
 zuri786
 User

Jul. 17, 2018

Thank you for your reply.

I have downloaded the episodes that were given to you in the newspaper.

There have been other uploaders such as dewknight, austin, april, maidm and many more and i remember downloading them when megaupload was working as filehost.

Unfortunately i lost them due to losing data.

Few of the qualities for the vhs recorded versions wasn't as bad compared to the Chipper version so was wondering which one's they were and what people have.

I'm not sure if i even have the best quality of Chipper versions because i got it from a torrent site.

Not sure if he released updated versions here or whether they are the same quality.

Also what about the 'The Manchurian Werewolf DVD' do you have this?

I have set up a mega.nz account which allows 50gb of storage, if anyone has anything then i'd be happy to share my details to upload and i would be able to share links here encrypted with a code specifically for this site.

Thanks i will vote for BWOC.
 [edited by zuri786 on 07-19-2018 11:26 AM]
    7-19-2018  1:52 PM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Depending where you got them from, I'm sure they were untouched releases. Even the torrent that's still on demonoid, they are untouched CHIPPER files. If he had released updated versions, it would have been from around the time he released the originals in some sort of repack form. I don't remember him releasing NEW versions years later or anything like that.

The The Manchurian Werewolf episodes are in the link I provided, off of the dvd. You want the full dvd?

Mega provides 50gb of free storage for everyone, so I don't think that would be an issue.

I'll have a look around, and see which releases I still have, but i suspect they are mostly CHIPPER. I made the mistake of renaming the files back in the day, so I'll have to double check.
    7-19-2018  2:46 PM  
 zuri786
 User

Jul. 17, 2018

Oh i see then that's fine i didn't check the episode names in that link thought they are different episodes to the dvd but okay.

Right if that's the case, then i guess that's what i have for now the one's from the torrent.

If you have any other releases other than CHIPPER's, would be great if you could upload them please.

Thank you