bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Big Wolf On Campus | Big Wolf On Campus Coming To Netflix!
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » big wolf on campus » big wolf on campus coming to netflix!

Author   Thread: Big Wolf On Campus Coming To Netflix! 
    7-10-2018  3:13 AM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Sorry for the clickbait, but I couldn't help myself.

Anyway, straight to the point. I'm not sure if anybody knows this, but Netflix actually has a request page, where people can suggest a movie or tv show to be added to their service. Of course, this is no guarantee, but Netflix does purchase a lot of content, far more than any other company, and it's worth a shot.

Needless to say, I've already submitted BWOC as one of my recommendations, and I urge you all to do the same.

Here's the link: https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

[edited by StaticSense on 07-21-2018 11:32 PM]
    9-03-2018  3:39 AM  
 Sakonosolo
 User

Oct. 4, 2016

If they do pick it up I imagine it would require a DVD quality transfer (At least. I don't know if they carry series that don't have "HD" video quality) which would be nice but if the series hasn't already had a DVD release then it's unlikely I think. Not to mention apparently the rights to the show aren't that simple, though maybe it's more that nobody's cared to actually look for who owns the rights. Still worth it I guess. It wouldn't be the first time a company resolved issues like this.