bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Big Wolf On Campus | Ranked 2nd In Worst Special Effects In A TV Show
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » big wolf on campus » ranked 2nd in worst special effects in a tv show

Author   Thread: Ranked 2nd In Worst Special Effects In A TV Show 
    6-17-2013  3:55 AM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Well, I came across this article today. I'm not familiar with the website at all, but it seems fairly popular. Anyway, someone made an article on the worst special effects in TV shows, and BWOC placed 2nd. Now, it may seem like some sort of insult to the show itself, but really? It was simply a lower budget, half hour sitcom, and a comedy nonetheless. It's not like they were attempting to enter TV with some groundbreaking special effects.

Either way, I'm glad to see BWOC almost topping some sort of list, whether it's good or bad.

This person pretty much trashes the show. Here's the article if anyone is curious.

http://www.complexmag.ca/pop-culture/2013/06/worst-tv-show-special-effects/big-wolf-on-campus
    7-02-2013  8:35 PM  
 Raven Darkfall
 User

Aug. 26, 2010

At least someone defended it lol
    7-02-2013  11:21 PM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Haha, yeah. I wonder if that person was directed there, from here. Anywho, the creator of the article then commented back, with a horrible response, and with no intelligent thought, as suspected.
    1-22-2014  11:33 AM  
 kkhaos38
 User

Jan. 21, 2014

Big Wolf on Campus was a Canadian low budget sitcom geared towards youth. Was he expecting Star Wars? You knew what to expect when you watched it.
    1-25-2014  2:08 PM  
 Mert0n J Dingle
 User

Nov. 8, 2003

To be honest, some of the costumes and effects on this show are even better than what I've seen in multi-million dollar budgeted Hollywood films. At least Tommy never had to duel with CGI. All his enemies were actually there and in costumes.
    1-25-2014  8:30 PM  
 kkhaos38
 User

Jan. 21, 2014

Damn right. No jar jar bullshit on BWOC.