bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | Tv Schedule
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » tv schedule

Author   Thread: Tv Schedule 
    6-17-2012  1:19 AM  
 Gallifreyan King
 User

Jun. 15, 2012

I have been wracking my brain and the internet for a while now trying to remember the name of the animated show that was on before Big Wolf and was just wondering if anyone could help me out.
    6-17-2012  2:09 AM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Tough question to answer. If you could tell us where you watched it (YTV, ABC Family), I could probably tell you. Remember anything from the show at all?

Possible answers: Stickin' Around, Beast Wars, Hey Arnold!, Flying Rhino Junior High, Mona the Vampire, ReBoot, Shadow Raiders, Yvon of the Yukon, Angela Anaconda, Bobby's World, Student Bodies (Half Animated).
    6-17-2012  12:17 PM  
 Gallifreyan King
 User

Jun. 15, 2012

All I can recall is that it was when the channel was fox family, it was on before Big Wolf On Campus because I would watch it after school and would miss most of it before Big Wolf started. I know the show would parody pop culture like batman, power rangers and the terminator. I just can't remember the name.
    6-17-2012  12:48 PM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Hmm, I'm thinking that this may be Animaniacs, only because they did a lot of parodies, but I don't think it aired alongside BWOC, unless they were reruns.