bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Big Wolf On Campus | If there were spin-offs...
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » big wolf on campus » if there were spin-offs...

Author   Thread: If there were spin-offs... 
    2-12-2012  10:14 PM  
 ranranami
 User

Aug. 13, 2006

Just a little game. Pick a minor (or supporting character) and give them a spin-off series. To make things interesting, come up with a spin-off for the person above you. (Ex. Person above me says 'Hugo', I describe, then say 'T&T', next person describes.)

Since there's nobody above me, I'm going to go ahead and pick Hugo...

Hugo is abducted by aliens. They endow him with the ability to close inter-dimensional portals (be it from hell or other universes.) He uses these new powers to make sure the world is safe, all from the comfort of his desk in the hall...
    2-12-2012  10:15 PM  
 ranranami
 User

Aug. 13, 2006

Oh, and next person: Stacey
    2-13-2012  5:07 AM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

So, you thought Stacey just packed up and left for college all of a sudden? Well, ain't that far from the truth. Her leaving high school early, for college, was just a coverup. She was recruited by the CIA, where she now works as an international spy, in the "Paranormal" division. She's been keeping a close eye on Pleasantville ever since.

Next Character - Dean Dawkins
    2-14-2012  9:21 AM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

After Tommy left for College, Dean now alone missed his family and discovered one day while watching Tv that his experience with the crazy cable guy lets him jump into his favorite tv shows. Join us each week as we follow Dean, into Comedies,Dramas, Sitcoms, and Documentaries.

Tim and Travis.
    2-17-2012  9:21 AM  
 Dutchy
 User

Jun. 25, 2010

These two brothers were send to prison by a juvenile court for a crime they didn't commit...completely voluntary. These men escaped from the minimal secured correction facility when nobody was paying attention and are now hiding in New Jeresy. Today, still wanted by the local sheriff they survive as henchmen of fortune.

If you have a problem, and no one else wants to help you and you can't afford the A-team, maybe you can hire...The T&T-Team.
*start theme song*

The vampire trio, whatever their names may be...
    3-06-2012  12:02 AM  
 TrishTheDish27
 User

Mar. 5, 2012

The vampires broke out of their wooden coffins, that Merton had locked them all in. They all decided to leave Pleasantville, and head on over to Sunnydale CA. (Buffy set) Spike grew a liking to them, and had them on his team to kill the slayer! The three vampires all got staked within 48 hours of being in Sunnydale. I guess they weren't so tough after all.

Next Character: Becky Dingle
    3-26-2012  8:32 PM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

Becky Dingle was on her senior trip in the woods when a cat ran up to her and bit her arm. That night Becky turned into a werecat. She doesn't understand whats going on and why she's changing, One day in the middle of Becky transforming, A girl steps out of the shadows to offer Becky Dingle help. Her Name is Carole. Follow these Becky Dingle as she comes to terms with being a werecat and defends pleasantville from evil.

Next character: Butch
    5-24-2012  7:14 PM  
 Gerk
 User

Jan. 16, 2012

Butch finally got out of his own movie. He jumps from movie to movie reeking havoc on the women and nerds of cinema. Anthony Michael Hall is a reoccurring guest.

Next character: Santini
    1-22-2014  11:23 AM  
 kkhaos38
 User

Jan. 21, 2014

Santini moves to a college town and becomes Tommy and Murton's professor for their Television studies course.
He wines and dines female faculty while bending the schools rules and making problems for the dean like a badass rouge Proffesor.
It's an artsy kinda show. Like something on the CW.

Next Character: Lori