bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | Memorieeees! | Page 1 of 7
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » memorieeees! » page 1 of 7

Author   Thread: Memorieeees! 
    1-15-2012  2:14 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

I think some of us originals need to post some beloved memories of this forum while I'm feeling nostalgic!

This is an edit from the future! I have come back to the past to warn all readers that this thread starts out really innocent and then segways into fucked up REALLY fast. Fair warning. Sit back, tune in... and drop out.
 [edited by Loup on 01-15-2012 04:44 AM]
    1-15-2012  2:20 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

I remember your anime gif with the super bouncy boobies.
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

I'll start...
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was, the time I was a major troll! Let's rewind about 9 years or so.
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

I have many, many memories, amazing, great, good, bad, and, mainly, HORRIBLE SHIT WHY DID I POST THAT WAY. etc. etc.

Loup, Nory, and I have been talking for a while on FB about what we remember. I'll try to summarize a bit of what we could recall. And I hope you all can help with your treasured memories!

What was your first memory? Do you remember joining? Make friends? Shy? Were you an awful poster and are ashamed now? (that would be me) All of this and more!
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

Oh yes! The bouncy boobies, you know, when I was pretending to like them!
    1-15-2012  2:22 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

I was a complete nightmare for Adam. I had my own gaggle of sycophants. I just want to apologize for that! HAHA
    1-15-2012  2:23 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

Nory, why on earth does it say "Banned!!!!" under your avatar? Was someone naughty?
    1-15-2012  2:23 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

C'mon, you know those bouncy boobies were easy to like whether you're gay or not. They were mesmerizing. Do you still have that gif?

Early memories.. haha I have few to none that are specific. I think I was an annoying poster but I always assume I'm annoying in general. And at the time I was using BWoC and this forum as a retreat from a shitty family life, yay!
    1-15-2012  2:25 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

You know I'm always naughty. I can't remember why this time. I think early last year someone said I was a big meanie and told Adam he needed to ban me. So he "banned" me.

I think I was pretending to be Danny because the person asked to talk to him or something? I'm sure the post is near the surface here.
    1-15-2012  2:26 AM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

The Great Forum Purge:

Back on the cool summer day of July, 7th, 2002, Loupy and I were having a huge chat on MSN like we normally did at the time (mostly to flame each other and profess our eternal hatred to each other and was the biggest pissing contest ever conceived).

I checked the forums and, lo and behold, it was gone! I double checked, restarted IE, etc. But everything was gone. The subforums were there, yes, and you could post, but every single thread and post were deleted.

I told Loup this and he went right away to post a "First!" in every subforum (such as this). Nobody knew what the fuck and speculation rose.

Adam was quick to come in and apologize. Basically something fucked up and it didn't save but restarted (this is just from what I remembered and it's most likely wrong). If Adam still comes here every once in a great while I'm sure he could elaborate what happened.
    1-15-2012  2:26 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

I was a pretentious know-it-all. Ah, those were the days. And sadly, those mesmerizing boobies are gone. Probably on an old hard drive somewhere deep within a landfill.

Man I kind of want to view this website with IE 5 or 6 for old time's sake.
    1-15-2012  2:28 AM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

The bouncing boobies were amazing. Do you still have that?

And we all pretended to like them.
    1-15-2012  2:29 AM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

And I was a horribly retarded young teenager trying to emulate your trolling and failing horribly.

I remember our flame fests. We'd fucking DOMINATE the threads. Complete hijack. And I would get so fucking pissed at you.

Now those are cherished memories ~<3~
    1-15-2012  2:29 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

Oh man! I forgot about that. How obnoxious! And look down, I made good use of Altavista's Babelfish, and Frank probably telling me that my French smells of stinky French cheese.
    1-15-2012  2:31 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

You have to admit, even though I was young and inexperienced, I had trolling down to an art form. It started out with me losing steam and shaking like a leaf afterwards, but I built up my stamina, and eventually could go for hours or even days at a time.
    1-15-2012  2:32 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Hahahahhaa that just sounds wrong.
    1-15-2012  2:32 AM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

One thing we loved to do in Random Noise was playing forum games. Generally be silly and nonsensical. One of the most successful threads, with 17 pages and 502 posts, was started in 2005
    1-15-2012  2:34 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

Remember The Bail forum? How fun and brief that was!
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Since I'm among friends, can I just admit that I get frustrated posting places other than Facebook because I can't lazily hit the Like button to acknowledge posts? Actually I get irritated by the lack of Like button in real life and through text messages too. I swear I'm not a Facebook addict... just a lazy bitch.
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

Oh man, my first post in that thread was golden.
    1-15-2012  2:35 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

I remember eventually trolling the fuck out of the Bail forum because they just didn't give two shits anymore.
    1-15-2012  2:36 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

We've all been spoiled with all the fancy whatchamawhozits the 'net offers now. This is how we did shit back in the day! It was brutal... up hill both ways.
    1-15-2012  2:36 AM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

Oh man the bail forums! Think it's on InternetArchives?
    1-15-2012  2:37 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

Actually the mods on The Bail forums cared too much... I think that's why it was so much fun. And oh man, they would ban my IP address, then I'd mask it and re-register. God I was a monster.
    1-15-2012  2:37 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

It very well could be, although I think all the juicy stuff was deleted, sadly.
    1-15-2012  2:38 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

That's true. I guess I think "didn't give a shit" because they pretty much just stopped talking about the movie to us. But yeah, we started actually trolling because they would give us "be nice" lectures and ban us, huh?
    1-15-2012  2:39 AM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

I still don't know how I got around without GPS on my phone. I mean fucking hell.

DID YOU KNOW they've found that the first actual wireless phone was invented in 1922?

THE MORE YOU KNOW .-=*
    1-15-2012  2:40 AM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

There was a basic prototype for the iPhone in 1983! I don't have the link and I'm too lazy to look it up. I just spent all my energy figure out Ajay Fry's name.
    1-15-2012  2:41 AM  
 Rickycat
 User

Mar. 6, 2002

1-15-2012  2:42 AM  
 Loup
 User

Dec. 13, 2000

Oh man, I'd be lost without my smart phone. I don't know how I did it back then with my old Ericsson... you know, the kind that was the size of the cordless phones we have today, with the green glowy screens.