bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | I'll just leave this here...
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » i'll just leave this here...

Author   Thread: I'll just leave this here... 
    9-24-2011  4:00 PM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

http://blip.tv/OLPresents/bigwolfoncampusfinished-5583201

10-01-2011  4:14 AM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

YES! Gonna watch this now!
    10-01-2011  4:31 AM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

just finished it and I gotta say I liked it. I am a little disappointed with myself because I love drop dead fred and I didn't make the vince connection.lol
as for the censor stuff, I thought you would have you used the Hugh. G Balzack scene lol. Its one of the more memorable jokes I didn't get as a kid.

and the video merton leaves in stone free is probably a spoof or tribute to Jamie kennedy's Character in Scream 3.
    10-03-2011  10:00 PM  
 Raven Darkfall
 User

Aug. 26, 2010

Love it
I used to get all the inuedos, even though I was only 9 when the show first aired. BWOC was actually one of the tamest things I watched, i'd stayed up every friday to watch new episodes of Tales from the Crypt since I was 4.

Is it wrong that I'm still as big a weirdo, if not worse, than I was when I was younger? I still have a 'lair' - filled with creepy things. (My room looked like Merton's way back when I was 11 - now I have a whole house. People are actually scared to come inside XD)
I was kind of disapointed that they never made a 'child's play' inspired episode. That would have been epic
    10-04-2011  1:17 AM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

LOL well I still do the thing Merton does where he compares life to a movie or a tv show,

I watch a lot of horror movies and read books on paranormal stuff because of this show, well this and x-files lol.

I used to dress like him when I was 12 but now I'm 20 lol. When I get my own place, I'm making a lair.
    10-24-2011  6:29 AM  
 Dutchy
 User

Jun. 25, 2010

I never knew that the fans demanded a third season, what reminds me of the death of Sherlock Holmes: the author killed him off, and his argy fans made him revived the world's best detective.

Neither did I realise how 'mature' the series was for a kid show. surely, there is a lot of jokes going straight over the young audience's heads, but I didn't think about how dark it was, especially the Evil Werewolf Syndicate episodes. And it is also true adults tend to underestimate what kids can take. A Nightmare before Christmas was considered to be too dark as well.

I'm definitely going to use this video the next time when I tell somebody what my favourite show ever is. Really great video and sound analysis!