bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Random Noise | Weather panic sextuple feature
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » random noise » weather panic sextuple feature

Author   Thread: Weather panic sextuple feature 
    1-30-2010  9:41 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

I don't know how many of you are holed up in the Deep South, but whenever there's any trace of snow or ice, everything, everywhere shuts down. Since it wasn't really worth bothering leaving the house with this morning's ice/snow -- even though I don't think it wound up amounting to anything, everything was probably closed anyway -- I stayed inside and devoured movies all day.

I recently bought a region B-capable Blu-ray player so I can watch high-def stuff from all over the world, so today I tore into:

Yeah, so that's eclectic. (Sorry, I just have the biggest movie-star-crush on Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Well, and Amy Adams. And Zooey Deschanel. It's a long list.)

Other hypereclectic imports I've gotten in this week:

Try as you might, you will never, ever pin down my taste in movies.

Oh, and this was Monday's project:

[edited by Adam on 01-30-2010 09:52 PM]
    1-31-2010  1:07 AM  
 ranranami
 User

Aug. 13, 2006

...It's....beautiful...
    1-31-2010  2:50 AM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

That's quite an impressive collection.

Also that Mandy Lane movie can either go horribly wrong or horribly right. LOL
    1-31-2010  3:05 AM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

awesome movie collection adam

the first blueray that caught my eye in your picture was the superbad in the lower right corner lol
    2-01-2010  11:18 PM  
 Duckarooni
 User

May 10, 2002

I wish my collection was half as good as yours is. Lol.

Always wanted to see Suspiria.
    2-02-2010  1:47 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

I have so many terrible movies from reviewing -- seriously, it's just staggering -- but I'm really proud of the best of it.
    4-18-2013  4:26 AM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

So, I was combing the forum, and randomly came across this thread, and I must say, that's an amazing collection Adam, i'm extremely jealous

I have a decent sized collection, but nowhere near as many as you have, or at least not in terms of blurays. I could only imagine what your collection looks like now, since you posted this, any chance of an update?
    4-29-2013  9:21 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Sadly, my Blu-ray collection has more than doubled since I took that photo! The first step is admitting that I have a problem.
    4-30-2013  2:46 AM  
 StaticSense
 Webmaster

Jul. 6, 2010

Haha, you may be right. I try to consider it more of a hobby than a problem, but truth is, it's probably a bad thing. I actually have my whole collection cataloged. It's at around the 750 mark, at an estimated value of $7000. Mixtures of blurays, rare dvd's no longer in production, and collector sets. To me, I feel like I have a pretty decent collection, but in comparison to yours, it's embarrassingly small LOL!

I'm guessing you've spent around 20k, if not more. Oh the things that could have been done with that money, but, who cares, collections are awesome