bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Site Feedback | hey adam
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » site feedback » hey adam

Author   Thread: hey adam 
    11-22-2009  3:30 PM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

great site and thank you for keeping it running this long.i always used to come here as a guest but when i saw the forum had activity again i joined. it gives us all bwoc fans a place to hangout :] i visit like 5 times a day

just curious tho.
do you still update the website often as far as the pages go? or was that someone elses job who is no longer with the site.
cause the character pages are down and have been for some time.
and pm was never added to the forum.

just wondering about that. sorry if youve answered this question thousands of times.

anyways thank you once again for the awesome site. keep up the good work.
    11-22-2009  6:51 PM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

Hey i tried uploading a picture to the fan stuff but it wont let me
    11-23-2009  12:47 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Quote:
do you still update the website often as far as the pages go?

There hasn't been much to update, really. (I could list things the cast/crew are doing now, but that seems to come up on the forums anyway.) I've pretty much always been the only one to do anything, though.

Quote:
cause the character pages are down and have been for some time.

It should be back up now. (The pages hadn't changed up until this fix, but my provider changed the version of the database my site uses, and that caused what was in place to stop working.)

Quote:
Hey i tried uploading a picture to the fan stuff but it wont let me

Geez, I forgot about that! I hadn't looked at the approval queue in, um, almost 5 years. (Very early January 2005 was the last time I'd approved anything.) This does still seem to be working, though. I uploaded an image of my own as a test, and it went through fine.
    11-23-2009  1:25 PM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

great the character page is back up now my friends can read about the characters
thanks

and i got this weird error message when i tryed uploading ithe picture. it was a white screen with coding on it similar to what showed up on the character page when it was down.

i dont know if my picture was submitted lol
but ill try again when i get home.
i get as far as the name and the description and file but when i click to upload it i get that white screen.

anyways on a separate note.....

i remember reading a forum thread about you updating the page for its 10th anniversary are you still doing that?
is there any way us the users can help?
------------------------------------------

just checked the fan stuff page and my name shows up but no picture.
    11-23-2009  7:31 PM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

Adam?
    11-23-2009  7:42 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

You don't need to do that. Adam probably doesn't spend every second of his day on this website and isn't going to see your questions right away.
    11-23-2009  9:57 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Quote:
and i got this weird error message when i tryed uploading ithe picture. it was a white screen with coding on it similar to what showed up on the character page when it was down.

Can you try uploading it as a JPEG or a GIF to see if it goes through? I don't think the system was able to process what was uploaded before. (This whole thing is really old and creaky.)

Quote:
i remember reading a forum thread about you updating the page for its 10th anniversary are you still doing that?

With as close to the end of the year as it is, probably not. Sorry.

I'll still keep the site up and running, but I don't think I'll be making any meaningful changes to what's here. It's an archive more than an ongoing project.

...although if Big Wolf ever comes out on DVD, I'll definitely consider doing something!
    11-23-2009  10:32 PM  
 Dildo Of Doom
 Banned!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb. 14, 2002

Even with a DVD, I don't think you could do much more than "hey, there's a DVD!" and posting some hi-def screen caps. lol

Unless, by some miracle, the release had some commentary or something.
    11-23-2009  10:57 PM  
 OHYEAHshesarobot
 User

Nov. 19, 2009

okay finally went through thanks for the help adam :]

um sorry to hear there wont be an update but i guess your right.
anyways thanks again and keep up the good work.