bigwolfoncampus.org | Forum | Site Feedback | Just expressing my love for the site
bigwolfoncampus.org » forum » site feedback » just expressing my love for the site

Author   Thread: Just expressing my love for the site 
    1-16-2007  1:00 AM  
 EyeSpy88
 User

Jan. 16, 2007

I've been using BWOC for updates, images, episode summaries/titles and quotes for a number of years now. It is the only high-quality fan site I have ever found, and I think that the lack of more just proves that people saw this and quit while they were ahead. New to the forums, but not to the site.
    1-16-2007  6:09 AM  
 Gothic P
 User

Dec. 18, 2006

I whole-heartedly agree with you.
I found this site completely by accident while on my wonderings for BWOC goodness. And am glad I did.
Three cheers to Adam!
    1-16-2007  7:57 PM  
 Austin
 User

Nov. 25, 2001

hip-hip-horray?

Add Me to Skype: xsolarxsisterx

| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Livejournal | Photography |
    1-17-2007  1:17 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Thanks! I feel kinda badly for not keeping the site more up to date, but...oh well. Still plenty o' content.
    1-22-2007  10:50 PM  
 Gothic P
 User

Dec. 18, 2006

Oh, don't feel so bad, it's a fantastic site!!
    1-23-2007  9:54 AM  
 Spooka Lupa
 User

Jun. 13, 2002

How up-to-date can it be, Adam? BWoC has been off the air for seven years. You're doing a fine job.
    2-09-2007  6:05 AM  
 KingBling
 User

Feb. 9, 2007

I think it is the best BWOC site ever.
    6-09-2007  8:02 PM  
 Cici
 User

Jun. 9, 2007

I'm a n00b to both the site and forum but I have to agree, this is the best BWoC site out there Thanks Adam..!
    6-09-2007  8:06 PM  
 Adam
 Webmaster

Jul. 17, 2000

Thanks!